Welcome to Marianas Steamship Agencies, Inc
Marianas Steamship Agencies, Inc. was established in June 1996 as a joint venture between Kyowa Line (USA) Ltd. and Saipan Shipping Company, Inc. The company is based out of the Guam, U.S.A. in the Western Pacific
Marianas Steamship Agencies provide full-scale general agency services including vessel husbanding, ship services, and ship chandling.
MSA Logistics’ was established in June 2003. This division of the company is involved in the sea and air freight forwarding and logistics business.
FUEL SURCHARGE (BAF/EBS) DESCREASE effective Kyowa Hibiscus v.139. Due to slight decrease of global fuel prices, Kyowa Shipping Co., Ltd. has revised their Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF) and Emergency Bunker Surcharge (EBS) for their service between their various ports. For more details please see Kyowa Memorandum.
Effective October 1, 2011, Customs & Quarantine Agencies, Guahan, will be increasing their Inspection Service Charge. More details
PAG Revised Facility Maintenance Fee
Effective June 1, 2010, the Port Authority of Guam has revised their Facility Maintenance Fee to the following:
$25.00 per Full Inbound, Outbound, and Inbound Transhipment Container
$1.35 per Revenue Ton for Breakbulk cargo
The "facility maintenance fee" is the fee assessed for use of port facilities to provide funding for the maintenance, replacement and repair of the port facilities.
- Notice of Emergency Bunker Surcharge (EBS) for Asia, Australia, New Zealand and Saipan, Guam, Palau, Micronesia (06/13/12)
- Notice of Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF) Japan / Saipan, Guam, Palau, Micronesia, Marshall Is. Service (06/13/12)
- Notice of Bunker Adjustment Factor (BAF) Saipan, Guam, Palau and Micronesia Service (06/13/12)
- Notice of Increase of CFS Charge at Guam (03/08/10)
- Notice to Rate Restoration for Saipan and Guam (03/05/10)
- Notice to Rate Restoration for Chuuk and Pohnpei (03/05/10)
- Mailing Address:
PO Box 3219 Hagåtña, Guam 96932
PAG Admin Building 1/F Suite 116A
809 Chalan Paseheru Unit 1, Tamuning, Guam 96913
Operations Department: 671-472-8584
Customer Service: 671-633-6738
Operations Department: 671-472-8585
Customer Service: 671-633-6742
Telex: 721-6754 MSA GM
Email us HERE